Managing performance in today’s complex, distributed environment is extremely difficult and Enterprises are struggling with visibility gaps within modern hybrid cloud IT environments, due to legacy tooling and architectures that also are expensive implementations.
ObservabilityFX addresses these gaps by providing a simplified solution that is built with best-in-class open source and open telemetry-based components, all packaged up as a single self-contained module that can be up and running within a few minutes. Use it to instrument, generate, collect, and export telemetry data (metrics, logs, and traces) to help you analyse your software’s performance and behaviour. ObservabilityFX is an open-source observability framework that offers vendor-agnostic or vendor-neutral APIs, software development kits (SDKs) and other tools for collecting telemetry data from cloud-native applications and their supporting infrastructure to understand their performance and health.
CloudFX ObservabilityFX platform provides complete visibility into IT workloads across on-premise and cloud environments by collecting and holistically analyzing metrics, events/logs and traces, which are the 3-pillars of Observability.
- ObservabilityFX standardizes the way telemetry data is collected and transmitted to backend platforms.
- It bridges visibility gaps by providing a common format of instrumentation across all services.
- ObservabilityFX will continue to work with as new technologies emerge, unlike commercial solutions, which will require vendors to build new integrations to make their products interoperable.
- Built around metrics: Metrics represent a state, give insights, Metrics can be graphed
- Complete Ecosystem: For cloud and on prem
- Efficient: “Scrapes” millions of metrics
- Manages its own optimized db