CloudFX enables IT to deliver a platform-driven unified IT-as-a-Service experience to end-users
To achieve higher employee productivity and increased customer satisfaction, businesses need to provide a unified experience across the spectrum to staff and clients alike. This facilitates business agility, innovation and makes it imperative for IT to move to a platform-based model without any shackles of technology lock-ins.
Platform Driven Consumption Economy
CloudFX platform has been developed using open standards, ultra-modern technologies and integrations that deliver
- Self-service catalogues to avoid cloud sprawl and shadow IT
- Enhanced billing & analytics that dissect, aggregate and help optimize costs
- Better control via improved governance and policies
- Simplified and rapid procurement of IT products & service
- Improved options for vendor-agnostic IT products
- Automated management & tracking of orders
- Unified SaaS personalization and management
- SaaSOps – managing SaaS services through centralized and automated operations
- License, subscription, contract, user lifecycle and SaaS sprawl management
One-stop shop for the technology needs of business and individual users
Enhanced end user experience and improved business agility
Provision of effective governance, compliance and security
Increased capacity to manage, allocate and achieve better value for money outcomes from expenditure on IT and cloud operations
Interfaces that are easy to use and responsive to business and individual needs
Capacity to predict, control and allocate the cost of technology resources across users, functions and business units
– Amit Srivastava, Global Head – Practices, Solutions & NextGen Cloud, Birlasoft
Increase in user number Organizations with a moderate number of users can choose a virtualized on-premise solution, a private cloud solution, or a hosted public cloud solution. The deciding factor is unlikely going to be based on the number of users but instead based...
Realization of cloud economies lies in the way it is implemented and managed. With Cloud deployment models i.e. Private Public or Hybrid, most of the companies do not realize hidden cost when going cloud. These costs include the manpower to migrate to the cloud, size...
Globally, mature cloud implementations are multiyear projects, should be ROI driven, with well-defined phases and eventually the project success depends on cloud management on going optimizations. Being on the cloud is the starting point of the journey whereas many...